Recipe of the Month
Cheesy Spinach Pesto Flatbread
A quick, simple, light dinner made in just minutes - just what we need on these lazy summer nights! All measurements here are flexible. Just load it up however much you want!
- 2 packaged naan flatbreads or 1 cooked thin-crust pizza crust
- 1/2 c. pesto
- 6-12 oz. fresh mozzarella, shredded.
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, top with spinach and more mozzarella, then sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling, 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and slice warm.